Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Proud of Myself

I am really proud of myself.
Last night we had grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner and I:

1. Did not boil the soup over. Believe it or not, the last three times I have made tomato soup it boiled over.  Did I forget about the soup again this time? Yes. But I planned ahead for my forgetfulness (How hard it is to remember one thing out of two in such a simple meal? Really hard for me, evidently), I did not put a lid on, put it on the back burner and had it really low.  Was it cold? Well... no, I turned it up in time.


2. Successfully tested a theory I had: One can cut three warm sandwiches at one time with a metal spatula without compromising the integrity of the triangle shape or shifting the bread and cheese to a non directly-on-top-of-each-other state. Woo hoo!


Go ahead and applaud, you need'nt be embarassed!

No comments: