Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Already?

Our slow, relaxing golf morning turned into a very nervous one for me when Jake said yes to this question: "Can I drive, Daddy?" He kept his foot on the gas, full speed ahead, for some crazy driving that had me wanting to jump out of the cart, dragging my family with me, several times. Jake may have some fingerprint bruises on his arm from me... and he is a little wounded by my lack of confidence in him. But seriously, he kept his foot all the way down on the gas, not slowing when doom seemed close by. I have to admit she got a little better by the end and I don't have a lot of experience with golf carts... Here is a video of our little girl... DRIVING A GOLF CART.

3 comments:

Jake said...

I don't let the gas off when I am driving either. Golf carts do pretty well over bumps at full speed, and only momentarily slow down when going through rivers.

Betsy said...

YIKES!

Courtney said...

I am not going to lie...this is very scary to me. It looks like she is 15 ready to go!