Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW!


Yes, snow! We got 3 inches of it! We woke up yesterday to a winter wonderland. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Abigail and I got up and played in the backyard for a little while before Church. Somehow, she knew that one of the great purposes of snow is to throw it at each other. I was innocently taking pictures and she came up to throw some snow at me. Poor girl, it kept sticking to her gloves, but it was fun anyway!




We went to church and this is what Lakeshore looked like!



After church Jake and I had a little fight--a snowball fight--and he was hurt in the exchange. Don't let him tell you it was my fault. He should have let me get him back after he threw a snowball down the front of my shirt!



By the time we got home, the snow was melting, but there was enough to make a snowman!


Still throwing snowballs


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Where on earth did Abigail get that cute hat?