Thursday, March 26, 2009

Knock, knock!

Abigail and I have been working on the proper etiquette for trying to talk to me while I'm on the phone. Tonight I was talking to my friend Robyn and I reviewed it with her. "If you have something to say, tap Mommy, and I will say just a minute (one finger up), and when I have a chance I will listen to your question." She seems to think this is a fun game, so it works out pretty well. Well, later I was talking to my friend Courtney on the phone and Abigail was having some trouble with a chair. She started to whine and said, "Mommmmmeeeee!" and then she caught herself. She turned, tapped me on the leg and said, 'Knock, knock!"

Don't you love their little minds!?


The Azaleas are starting to bloom!

2 comments:

Alice H said...

So sweet! And such a BEEEautiful picture!

Gram said...

WOW! How beautiful - both the flowers and the girl.