Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maybe she can get paid...

Abigail loves to sing and dance. And we love it when she does. But I'm not sure that people would pay to watch her do these things. If they did, Abigail would be in the money! Today we went to visit our friend James and after that we went to Beeson lunch. People tell us all the time that Abigail looks like Shirley Temple, but today at lunch, I was told three different times by three different people!

James and Abigail Today


Shirley Temple, in the 1930s

P.S. Did you know that Shirley Temple's mom curled her hair every day? That's dedication!

2 comments:

Gram said...

She may not be as famous a star (yet) but she is certainly our "STAR" and we love her very much. XXXOOO

Burch said...

Love the photo of Abigail and James. I hope you won't mind if I copy it for my files. Sounds like y'all had a great turnout for playgroup today! Sorry I missed it. Have a great weekend.