Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Family Portrait

I know you've been waiting for this, so, without further ado, the family sketch, as done by Chuck E. Cheese:
Great, isn't it? One detail you may not have caught by looking at the picture is that there are FOUR people in this picture. Well, sort of "in" the picture.


That's right, I'm pregnant! We are praising and thanking the Lord for this little one, who should be joining us around February 4th, 2012 (Great birthday present for me, don't you think? The 5th is my birthday. This means I'm 14 weeks, for those of you who are counting). Abigail is very excited and is very hopeful for a little sister. She will be 5 years old and an awesome big sister! We should find out boy or girl on September 12th. So far this pregnancy has been very different (mainly, I've been much more sick this time!), but as my friends have experienced, that doesn't mean anything as far as figuring out the sex of the baby. Ah well, we'll just have to wait.
*so excited*

2 comments:

gram said...

I've been waiting for this post! Now I can share the news.

Burch said...

Wonderful news, Charissa! We are thrilled for you!!