Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ok Y'all

This can't go on! I don't care how much I have to do! Studio H, you will have to wait! Here are some pictures from the last few months.
August
 Bed of nails the McWane Science Center
 Family Portrait
"I touched a sting ray!!!"

September
 All by herself
 When life gives you a smoldering grill fire on a pleasant night and you happen to have slightly stale cinnamon graham crackers, pink and blue star marshmallows (from 4th of July) and Reeses peanut butter cups, what should you do? Why make very very interesting s'mores, of course.


 Being a lion again (same occurrence though)

 Sometimes you find things your child has done throughout the house and it's cute.

 Sometimes it's not so cute.

 Yes, that's Abigail inside of a queen size pillowcase, with a pillow in it too.

 Entering the Rocket and Space Center, that's the tail end of a real space shuttle! You will have to forgive me for not remembering which one!


 A real live MOON ROCK!! So cool.


 Making circle crayons from our disabled regular crayons

I'm 4 years old today!

So I planned on doing this through October too, but October has WAYYYY too many pictures I want to share with you. Stay tuned for an album (next week?).

No comments: