Sunday, September 12, 2010

Top Five Brain Farts This Week

Umm.. sorry mom, I wrote fart.

My top five brain farts this week:
1. When texting my friend, I said 'in toon' instead of 'in tune.'
2. Emailing my playgroup members three times about one playgroup because of forgotten important details. Oh, like the time we were meeting and giving the wrong date.
3. Emailing a customer about her print, telling her it would be shipped the next day when I had actually shipped it 7 days before.
4. Buying my friend, who is having a baby in FEBRUARY, Christmas clothes in size 3 months.... uhh...
5. Forgetting about 'top five friday.' Well, I only forgot about it on Friday. All day Thursday, on the other hand, I remembered. I guess I should write the posts and schedule them to publish later! I do have a good excuse though. That playgroup I mentioned in #2, the one we've been going to almost every single FRIDAY for 3 years? We just changed it to Thursdays. I'm afraid my Fridays will never been the same again, they are officially lost in time.

2 comments:

Alice H said...

:) Are you pregnant?

Jake, Charissa, Abigail and Evie said...

LOL! I wish I could blame all that on being pregnant! But, alas, no.