Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Lord is Risen Indeed!

Happy Easter!

Here are some photos of our last few days.

Did you know we're on twitter? If you want to follow random thoughts, insights, and Abigail quotes, look us up.  Mommacrafts and Decidedlife.  And, while I'm on it, have you checked out Jake's website?  He posts his sermons, articles, devotions and other Christian life writings there.  Abigail and I got to go with him to the mission last week, where he preached on "Who Put Jesus on the Cross?" It is the most recent post there: thedecidedlife.com.


 Playgroup. Tess is telling the Easter story with Resurrection Eggs.

 All the sweet kiddos.

Dying Easter Eggs.  Try explaining 'dying' to a three year old. It's tricky. That and, "Yes, that's the right shoe for your left foot."

Pre-glitter.  Abigail's "I'm too cool to look at the camera without sassing my mom" look.

 After the glitter. Abigail being silly.

 Hopefully the last time we do glitter. It's pretty though!

Family Easter picture!
(Yes, I've gained weight. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm temporarily on a drug that makes me gain weight and doesn't allow me to exercise. Before you feel bad for me, know that I feel better than I've felt for 4 years!)


 Self posed hands... too cute.


Finally got a real look by putting a rolly polly on the camera... By the way, this is a dress my mom made for me when I was a little girl! Isn't it beautiful!?


Looking for eggs! Something about this picture reminds me very much of myself!



Totally lucky, split-second shot!



She was a little confused as to why there wasn't candy in the eggs. There are only eggs in the eggs. Not even baby chicks.



We wore Daddy out!


We went to a park tonight and Abigail made a little friend. They tried to boss each other around.

Happy Easter to you all!






1 comment:

Gram said...

These pictures are all so sweet. I especially like the family one. We are so gratful that you're feeling better. We thought of you a lot yesterday and are also grateful that we share the meaning of the Resurrection!

XXXOOO