Friday, December 12, 2008

New Photographer

Abigail and I had a little picnic in our back yard one fine afternoon in November. I wanted to get a picture of us and Abigail is not a fan of the camera these days (who can blame her with the momarazzi hanging around), but she did look in the right direction! Aren't we cute?


I have a remote release for my camera, which is cleverly hidden in the picture above. When we were done with lunch, Abigail wanted a turn taking a picture. She walked over to the camera and said, 'Smile Mommy!" I thought this was hilarious. You had to be there. Anyway, I was a little nervous about Abigail's abilities to press the button and keep the camera upright on the tripod, so I gave her the remote release to use. She thought this was the best thing since sliceable play food bread! (yes, I think I’m funny). She took around 50 pictures of me (clicking, looking at the result and imitating whatever face I had made) before she finally got comfortable to get in front of the camera herself. She would click the remote while looking intently in the camera and then run around to see what it looked like. It was so funny! Here are a few of the pictures:



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

what a cool mom you are! letting her play with your fancy camera...very cool